Monday, December 13, 2010

A Holiday Blog?


Dear Friends and Family,
I apologize for not posting in so long! I have been meaning to, but most days get by me so quickly that it's bedtime before I know it. In fact, I've been too busy to write my annual holiday card, so I've come up with what I hope will be an acceptable solution: the holiday blog post!
My promise to you: on Christmas day, I will post a recollection of our year, along with some before and after pictures of the house. I don't mean to drag you away from your Christmas dinner (or worse, opening your presents), but I will do my best to make my next post the most thorough (and thoroughly entertaining) entry yet!
What does this picture of Griffen in Halloween makeup have to do with anything? Well, it's just a small sampling of some of the more humorous moments from 2010...so I hope you'll "tune in" on 12/25/2010!

No comments: